149. How many battles did Guru Hargobind Saheb Ji fight against the attacking Mughal armies of Shah Jahan ?
Six battles (He won all the battles)
150. Who were the two masands of Kaabul who were bringing two choice steeds (horses) of high pedigree to Guru Hargobind Saheb Ji ?
Bakht Mal and Tara Chand
151. Name the reigning Mughal rulers during Guru Hargobind Ji's time.
Jehangir and Shah Jahan
152. Name the person who recovered the Kabul horses from the Mughals.
Bhai Bidhi Chand. (The horses belonged to a Sikh who was bringing them from Kabul as an offering for Guru Hargobind Ji, but they were seized on the way by the Mughals. Bidhi Chand recovered the first horse disguised as a hay-seller, and the second disguised as an astrologer.)
153. What were the names of two horses that Bidhi Chand rescued from the stables of the governor of Lahore ?
Dilbaag and Gulbaag
154. Who recited the correct pronunciation ('Shudh Paath') of Japji Saheb to Guru Hargobind Ji ?
Bhai Gopala Ji
155. How many Gurus did Baba Budha Ji serve ?
156. How old was Baba Budha Ji when he passed away in 1631 ?
125 years old
157. In which year did Guru Hargobind Ji become 'Joti Jot' (immersed in the Eternal Light) ?
In 1644 A.D.
158. In which year and where was Guru Har Rai Ji born ?
In 1630 A.D. at Kiratpur.
159. Name the father of Guru Har Rai Ji.
Baba Gurditta Ji.
160. Name the brother of Guru Har Rai Ji.
161. Name the wife of Guru Har Rai Ji.
162. How many sons did Guru Harrai have ? Name them.
He had Two sons. They were :
163. Who was punished (excommunicated from the community) for misinterpreting Gurbani and displaying miracles before Aurangzeb ?
Ram Rai, son of Guru Harrai Ji.
164. In which year did Guru Har Rai Ji become 'Joti Jot' (immersed in the Eternal Light) ?
165. In which year was Guru Harkrishan Ji born ?
166. How old was Guru Harkrishan Ji when he received the Guruship ?
5 (five) years old
167. Which Gurdwara stands at the place of Mirza Raja Jai Singh's bungalow where Guru Harkrishan Ji stayed when he came to Delhi ?
Gurdwara Bangla Saheb.
168. In which year did Guru Harkrishan Ji become 'Joti Jot' (immersed in the Eternal Light) ?
169. How old was Guru Harkrishan Ji when he became 'Joti Jot' ?
8 (eight) years old
170. Which Gurdwara stands at the place where Guru Harkrishan Ji's body was cremated after he became 'Joti Jot' ?
Gurdwara Bala Saheb.
171. What were the last words of Guru Harkrishan Ji announcing the next Guru ?
"Baba Bakale", which meant that his successor is his grand uncle and would be found at village of Bakala.
172. How many members of the Sodhi family gathered at the village of Bakala claiming that they were the Guru and successor as named by Shri Guru Harkrishan Sahib Ji ?
About 22 (twenty two)
173. Who found out the true Guru in Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji and proclaimed him to the world, thus exposing the fake pretenders ?
Bhai Makhan Shah
174. In which year and where was Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji born ?
In 1621 A.D. at Amritsar.
175. What was Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji's wife's name ?
Mata Gujri Ji