Question & Answer-16
356. Who built Hazur Saheb ?
Maharaja Ranjit Singh
357. On the banks of which river is Hazur Saheb situated ?
358. What was the relationship between Akbar, Jehangir, Shah Jahan
& Aurangzeb ?
Jehangir was Akbar's son, Shah Jahan's father and Aurangzeb's
(Akbar — Jehangir — Shah Jahan — Aurangzeb)
Name the cities founded by the 1st
Guru, Shri Gurus Naanak Dev ji ?
360. Name the cities founded by the 2nd
Guru, Shri Gurus Angad Dev ji ?
361. Name the cities founded by the 3rd
Guru, Shri Gurus Amardas ji ?
362. Name the cities founded by the 4th
Guru, Shri Gurus Ramdas ji ?
363. Name the cities founded by the 5th
Guru, Shri Gurus Arjan dev ji ?
Tarn Taran, Kartarpur (Jullunder), Sri
364. Name the cities founded by the 6th
Guru, Shri Gurus Hargobind Sahib ji ?
365. Name the cities founded by the 7th
Guru, Shri Gurus Har Rai ji ?
Bagat and Chiryaghar of Kiratpur
366. Name the cities founded by the 9th
Guru, Shri Gurus Teg Bahadar Sahib ji ?
Anandpur (originally known as Chak Nanaki)
367. Name the cities founded by the 10th
Guru, Shri Gurus Gobind Singh ji ?
Paonta Saheb, Guru Ka Lahore
368. Name the six forts of Anandpur.
369. Name the five cardinal vices.
Kam (Lust, fornication)
Krodh (Anger, wrath)
Lobh (Greed, hoarding)
Moh (Worldly attachment)
370. What are the virtuous counterparts of these five vices ?
Self Control of Kam
Forgiveness of Krodh
Contentment of Lobh
Love of God of Moh
Humility of Ahankar
371. Name Ten historic Gurdwaras in Pakistan.
Maal Ji Saheb
372. Name the five 'sarovars' of Amritsar.
373. Where has the starting 'Pauri' of 'Ardas' i.e. from 'Sri Bhagauti Ji
Sahay ...to... Sab thain hoe sahay' taken from ?
It is the first 'Pauri' of 'Bhagauti Ki Vaar' (or 'Chandi Ki Vaar') taken
from the 'Dasham Granth'.
374. Referring to the daily Sikh 'Ardas'
where the various Sikh martyrs are remembered, write the type of
martyrdom that the following Sikhs underwent :
Bhai Mati Das: Sawn into
two pieces (Aariyaan naal cheere gaye)
Bhai Mani Singh: Body
was cut at each joint (Band band kataye)
Bhai Taru Singh: His
hair was scrapped off his scalp (Khopariaan utarwaiyaan)
Bhai Shahbaz Singh: He
and his father (Subeg Singh) were crushed on the wheel. (Charakhariyaan te