356. Who built Hazur Saheb ?
Maharaja Ranjit Singh
357. On the banks of which river is Hazur Saheb situated ?
358. What was the relationship between Akbar, Jehangir, Shah Jahan & Aurangzeb ?
Jehangir was Akbar's son, Shah Jahan's father and Aurangzeb's
359. Name the cities founded by the 1st Guru, Shri Gurus Naanak Dev ji ?
360. Name the cities founded by the 2nd Guru, Shri Gurus Angad Dev ji ?
361. Name the cities founded by the 3rd Guru, Shri Gurus Amardas ji ?
362. Name the cities founded by the 4th Guru, Shri Gurus Ramdas ji ?
363. Name the cities founded by the 5th Guru, Shri Gurus Arjan dev ji ?
Tarn Taran, Kartarpur (Jullunder), Sri Hargobindpur
364. Name the cities founded by the 6th Guru, Shri Gurus Hargobind Sahib ji ?
365. Name the cities founded by the 7th Guru, Shri Gurus Har Rai ji ?
Bagat and Chiryaghar of Kiratpur
366. Name the cities founded by the 9th Guru, Shri Gurus Teg Bahadar Sahib ji ?
Anandpur (originally known as Chak Nanaki)
367. Name the cities founded by the 10th Guru, Shri Gurus Gobind Singh ji ?
Paonta Saheb, Guru Ka Lahore
368. Name the six forts of Anandpur.
369. Name the five cardinal vices.
370. What are the virtuous counterparts of these five vices ?
371. Name Ten historic Gurdwaras in Pakistan.
372. Name the five 'sarovars' of Amritsar.
373. Where has the starting 'Pauri' of 'Ardas' i.e. from 'Sri Bhagauti Ji Sahay ...to... Sab thain hoe sahay' taken from ?
It is the first 'Pauri' of 'Bhagauti Ki Vaar' (or 'Chandi Ki Vaar') taken from the 'Dasham Granth'.
374. Referring to the daily Sikh 'Ardas' where the various Sikh martyrs are remembered, write the type of martyrdom that the following Sikhs underwent :