1. Name the present Guru of the Sikhs
Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Guru Panth Khalsa
2. Who were the four Sahebzadas ?
They were the sons of Guru Gobind Singh Ji.
3. Name the four Sahebzadas
4. Who was the eldest Sahebzada ?
Baba Ajit Singh Ji
5. Who was the youngest Sahebzada ?
Baba Fateh Singh Ji
6. Name the Sahebzadas who were bricked alive.
7. Name the Sahebzadas who achieved martyrdom in the battlefield of Chamkaur.
8. When & where was the Khalsa Panth created ?
It was created on the day of Vaisakhi (March 30) of the year 1699 at Kesgarh Saheb, Anandpur by Guru Gobind Singh Ji.
9. What name did Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji give to the newly created Sikh Community ?
10. Name the first 'Panj Pyaras' (The five beloved ones)
11. Name the five 'K's that every Sikh must always possess
12. Who is the spiritual father of all Sikhs (Khalsas) ?
Guru Gobind Singh Ji
13. Who is the spiritual mother of all Sikhs (Khalsas) ?
Mata Saheb Kaur Ji
14. What is the native place of all Sikhs (Khalsas) ?
15. What is the Sikh Salutation ?
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
16. What is the Sikh Jaikara ?
Jo Boley So Nihaal Sat Sri Akaal
17. What is the literal meaning of the word 'Sikh' ?
18. What is the literal meaning of the word 'Singh' ?
19. What is the literal meaning of the word 'Kaur' ?
20. Name the five prayers that comprise 'NITNEM' the daily prayer of the Sikhs (according to the SGPC Rehat Maryada)
Morning (Dawn - Amrit Wela)
Night (Before sleeping)